PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance – EZ Form Updated
with the PPPFA Regulations as of June 17, 2020
Application Sections for EZ Loan Forgiveness Application
- Certifications (additional certifications for conditions listed below)
- Optional – Demographic Information Form
*Does not require submission of the Schedule A and/or Schedule A Worksheet
Only use EZ Form if at least one of the conditions apply:
(1) self-employed with no employees at the time of the PPP loan and did not calculate the loan amount using employee payroll.
(2) borrower did not reduce workforce in salary or hours by more than 25% during the covered period as compared to January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020 AND did not reduce workforce members between January 1, 2020 and the end of the cover period, without regard to the exceptions and exemptions to loan forgiveness reductions. OR
(3) borrower did not reduce workforce in salary or hours by more than 25% during the covered period as compared to January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020 AND was unable to operate during the covered period at the same level as before Feb. 15, 2020 due to CDC, DHH or OSHA regulations for COVID19 enacted between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
If none of these apply, please use the standard loan forgiveness application.
If one or more of these apply, please use the EZ Form