Putting the Law to Work for You
For Businesses – Litigation
Real Estate Litigation and Title Disputes
Why Choose Maselli Warren?
There are plenty of law firms to choose from when it comes to matters of real estate litigation and title disputes. What sets Maselli Warren apart?
- Experience. Our attorneys have been practicing real estate law for over 25 years. In our decades performing legal work, we have accumulated a massive library of knowledge and hands-on experience to draw upon. However complex or daunting your case may seem, we have been there before.
- Affordability. We understand that litigation can be costly. We strive to accommodate our clients with efficient and cost-effective payment plans, without sacrificing the quality of the aggressive representation we provide.
- Accessibility. At Maselli Warren, we believe that we should be highly accessible to and communicative with our clients. We take care to translate all the “legalese” for you, so that you understand each and every angle of your case; and with convenient office locations in Hamilton and Princeton in New Jersey, and Newtown in Pennsylvania, we serve a wide variety of cities, towns, and counties.
A Track Record of Success
Maselli Warren, PC attorneys Perry S. Warren and David Fornal recently successfully represented a client in a title dispute arising from an incorrect deed which confused two properties. The title claim was bitterly disputed, and, on the first day of trial, the adverse party conceded the matter in the face of Maselli Warren, PC’s trial motion for judgment.
In addition, Maselli Warren, PC attorneys Paul J. Maselli and David Fornal recently achieved a successful result for a bank client in all aspects of a hotly contested real estate matter, which, among a multitude of other issues, included a commercial property that straddled the line of two New Jersey counties.
Those cases are only two examples of the many and broad range of real estate and title disputes in which Maselli Warren, PC represents business, bank and individual clients.
Real Estate Litigation
Real estate litigation encompasses a wide variety of issues, which can vary greatly depending on the jurisdiction or even jurisdictions involved, and the nature of the property (e.g. commercial, residential). Some of the case types our attorneys handle include but are not limited to:
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Lease Disputes (Residential, Commercial)
- Judgment Liens
- Property Tax
- Eminent Domain
- Construction Litigation
Whether your real estate needs involve purchase and sale of property, building maintenance, loans and co-ownership arrangements, tenant eviction actions, receivership, asset calculation, or other matters, our attorneys are ready to provide aggressive litigation to protect your rights. We serve both defendants and plaintiffs in real estate cases.
A title dispute is essentially the formal term for a battle over who rightfully holds the title to a given piece of property. Because real estate properties are highly valuable and major purchases, have the potential to become extremely profitable for their owners, or involve the sensitive issues of inheritance and personal attachment, title disputes can become especially heated. Some of the matters related to title disputes which our real estate attorneys handle include:
- Escrow Claims
- Mortgage Fraud
- Title Insurance Coverage Claims
- Contract Disputes
- Zoning Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
If you or your bank or business is in need of an aggressive and experienced real estate litigation and title dispute attorney, contact Maselli Warren online today to arrange for a free and confidential consultation, or call us at (800) 891-2657.